Saturday, April 9, 2011

Faith First!

The Could I Paint The Sky? - Will Work For God Tour starts April 14th!

There really is nothing like saying "Yes" to God and then watching His purpose unfold before you. I strongly recommend trying it sometime.

This has been one of those situations where I had to leap... "faith first." Only after the leap could I realize the reasons why.

Rochester, Minnesota - I've looked ahead at the St Francis School lunch calendar. Looks like Hot Dogs are on the menu when I am there to visit on Tuesday, April 19th. Bring on the mustard!

Austin, Minnesota - I wish Pacelli Catholic Schools would update their website. Their latest lunch calendar is only posted through March! Looking forward to being together Monday, April 18th... no matter what's for lunch!

Faith first... here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment