Wednesday, January 5, 2011

That's What She Said

Yesterday I went into Lenscrafters to have my glasses straightened. Somehow in the hustle and bustle of the Holidays they were...  inadvertently "adjusted."

So with my glasses sitting crooked on my face, head tilted to the right so I could see straight,  I walked into the store. The technician took one look and said,

"Oh dear, looks like you could use some help."

"Thank you, I said. Do you think you can fix them?"

She responded without even a wink, "Sure, and by the way, you've got a screw loose."

I asked her not to tell my husband. It would only reinforce what he already believes to be true.

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wait a sec, JuJu -- Didn't you know that tiny little screwdriver was multi-diagnostic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud of your "loose screw", Jules! I've always known you have one and have considered it one of your best attributes!

    ReplyDelete