Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Window


      Perhaps you have opened a window to my heart. Where God says, "I know you don't know how or why, just keep doing as I am calling you to do."
     My whole life has been filled with inspirations and faith, inspirations and faith... over and over again. I resign myself, every day, to the fact that I create because I am inspired. While discernment, right judgement and a modicum of good taste are underlying and necessary, it is not for me to reason why. That's why God gave me my husband.

     That was my first blog. I think I can do this.

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW you can do this. Can't wait to see what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tremendous beginning! It'll be a joy to you and to those of us who read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet David C. Cook will read this! Looks great, keep going!

    ReplyDelete