Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long Uncomfortable Pauses


It's been quite a while since I last posted a blog. That was stupid. Just felt like I didn't know what to say. I find it difficult to be inspired when life is a little upside down.

Have you ever been in "home refinance limbo?" It must be a little like hell. Not being able to get things done until other things are resolved financially really sucks. One thing is waiting on the other day after day.

Road construction all around my home is a symbol for my life. Stop. Slow down. One way. Road closed. Turn this way. Turn that way. Did the bank call? "Yes, they want more information."

Hurry up and wait.

Long, uncomfortable pauses are necessary sometimes. I just have to be sure to keep my eyes on all the good parts and trust that God has the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment